ADT is committed to protecting homes and business alike. Our range of burglar alarm system options offers a range of business automation solutions including alarm monitoring for outside theft and employee theft prevention. ADT goes beyond standard intruder alarm options to give you more control over your system, lights, thermostat, and equipment. We understand that each industry has its own set of risks and requirements which is why ADT specializes in tailoring security to every business category.
ADT offers peace of mind when it comes to choosing an intruder alarm system for your business security. We are proudly backed by over 140 years of experience and provide the highest level of security through 10 monitoring centers across North America. With over eight million satisfied customers, ADT is one of the most trusted, well-known brands in the industry. Our intruder alarm system utilizes top of the line technology.
With a range of ADT burglar alarm system packages available, you can affordably choose which option best fits your needs. Service options include traditional security monitoring, wireless security monitoring, Safewatch CellGuard, mobile access, and video surveillance. Our burglar alarm equipment is state-of-the-art and includes wireless door and window sensors, motion detectors, and video cameras.
How burglary monitoring works
Our 10 monitoring centers are interconnected and operate 24/7 to provide quick around the clock service in the event your burglar alarm system is triggered. The second a sensor is set off, ADT will respond immediately. We will notify you and dispatch emergency response services to your business location.
- Burglar Alarm System Products:
- Control Panel: ADT Control Panel burglar alarm systems are reliable intrusion detection solutions with high capacity control options.
- Keypad: ADT Keypad devices enable versatile control over your intruder alarm security system.
- Key Fob: ADT offers a wireless Key Fob to conveniently manage, arm, and disarm your intruder alarm system from anywhere.
- Contact: ADT Contact devices offer versatile designs with hardwire or wireless installation options. The device triggers the intruder alarm when contact is broken, or separation from its base occurs.
- Motion Detector: ADT Motion Detectors use passive infrared sensing technology which detects rapid changes in infrared energy given off by any heat source with temperatures.
- Glass-break Detector: ADT’s state of the artGlass-break Detector triggers your burglar alarm when the glass is shattered. You can mount on the ceiling, opposite wall, adjoining wall, or the same wall as the glass with either hardwire or wireless devices.
- Interior Siren: ADT Interior Sirens are developed to be compact and durable. The unique design allows for corner or ceiling mount capability for your burglar alarm.
- Armored Outdoor Siren: The ADT Outdoor Siren audibly notifies anyone within hearing range of a burglary attempt.
Protection with CellGuard
Safewatch CellGuard is a cellular backup solution. In the event of a telephone or digital voice line outage, CellGuard can transmit burglar alarm signals to an ADT customer monitoring center through a cellular network, helping prevent a lapse in your security service. CellGuard can help backup your ADT intruder alarm system if your telephone or digital voice service is disrupted due to:
- Fallen lines
- Cut lines
- Other communication-provider issues
CellGuard is a wireless alarm communicator that is smart enough to monitor panel transmission through its built-in wireless cellular network to report intruder alarm signals directly to a monitoring center.
ADT’s commitment to security is backed by our strong history of satisfied customers and reliable intruder alarm system guarantee. As a business owner, we understand you have a lot to deal with. Protect your home as smartly as you would your business with ADT home burglar alarm system options. All of our wireless home security systems provide the basics: intruder alarm, carbon monoxide detectors, fire protection services and more.